HOME PAGE ...
Profit Increase Funding LLC is a corporation totally and professionally skilled and dedicated to providing you with our following prioritized services:
LOANS ( including Asset-Based Lending)
WE PURCHASE ABOVE- GROUND PRECIOUS METALS
MONETIZE IN-GROUND ASSETS (MINES & WELLS)
WE HAVE JP54JET FUEL SELLERS
We Provide You with Companies That Will Pay Your Business or Municipality For Naming Rights and/or Corporate Sponsorships...
We Can Transact Your Naming Rights Deals
PROFIT INCREASE FUNDING LLC IS ALSO YOUR COMPANY FOR MONETIZING IN-GROUND ASSETS, MONETIZING ABOVEGROUND ASSETS AND PRECIOUS STONES VIA VARIOUS PROGRAMS.
WE ALSO OFFER TRADITIONAL FACTORING AND NOTES TRANSACTIONS AND LOANS…
WE MONETIZE IN-GROUND ASSESTS (MINES AND WELLS)
Some of the many benefits of allowing us to transact a Naming Rights deal/transaction for you are such things as:
- Initial architectural construction and architectural construction expansion, which also includes overall improvement to sustain, expand, and renovate your establishment or municipality entity
- Reducing and eliminating debt
- Allowing you to take on more orders and larger contracts
- Create a real and very doable opportunity to accumulate a financial surplus for all of the needs and desires or your establishment or municipality
- Further expand and grow the business, perhaps establishing additional branches of your establishment in other demographic locations
- The implementation of our services will allow you to dramatically increase your profits because you will be able to initially or increasingly concentrate more on sales, products and/or service development and production
- Avoiding bankruptcy if that pertains to you or could pertain to your situation
Profit Increase Funding LLC is a worldwide company that has the extremely unique and powerful niche, expertise, and skills to provide, negotiate with, and secure businesses and organizations for you that are seeking to pay companies, organizations, municipalities or establishments such as yours, for Naming Rights and/or Corporate Sponsorships. Reversibly, we also find Naming Rights Sellers for Naming Rights Buyers.
This can provide millions or perhaps tens or hundreds of millions of dollars (and in some cases billions of dollars) for your For-profit or Non-profit Business (or Municipality)
What Are Naming Rights?
Naming Rights are when Company (A) agrees to pay Company (B) for the right to place its company’s name on, perhaps, the roof or large exterior and/or interior wall(s) of perhaps a stadium, hospital, shopping center, convention center, museum, office building, airport or some other kind of venue owned by Company (B). Naming Rights are the right to name a piece of property, either tangible property or an event, usually granted in exchange for financial considerations. Institutions like schools, places of worship, For-Profit Businesses of all kinds, Non-Profit Businesses of all kinds and municipalities have a tradition of granting donors the right to name facilities in exchange for financial contributions/donations and/or buying naming rights. Corporations/Naming Rights Buyers see the buying of naming rights from stadiums, convention centers, shopping centers, hospitals, office buildings and other public gathering places as a form of advertising, marketing and branding. Thus naming rights deals worth millions and sometimes billions of dollars have been transacted.
Naming Rights allow businesses and organizations that are complementary to each other to position themselves to establish the buying and selling of Naming Rights on the exterior and/or interior of a building or land (or on other entities in other ways and locations) for mutual benefit of the buyer and the seller of the naming rights. Many Fortune 500 Companies conduct these types of business transactions on a regular basis. Also, the selling of Naming Rights can be applied to events.
Various For-Profit and Non-Profit Businesses and Organizations That Can Enormously Profit from Naming Rights.
3. Amusement Parks
5. Shopping Centers
7. Television Stations
11. Convention Centers
12. Office Buildings
13. For Initial Architectural Construction for Business of All Kinds and Municipalities
14. For Architectural Construction and Expansion for Business of All Kind and Municipalities
We also offer many more kinds of services to For-Profit and Non-Profit Businesses and Organizations!
Profit Increase Funding LLC also has completely new innovative, pioneering kinds of Naming Rights concepts/deals that we offer to For-Profit and Non-Profit Businesses and Organizations that no other Naming Rights Company can offer!
Do you need other financial remedies for your rapid growth or to expand your business, or do you need funds for your business for any reason?
SOLUTION: Sell your Accounts Receivables (Invoices) for IMMEDIATE, DEBT-FREE CASH or obtain Purchase Order Funding and/or receive financial assistance from any of our many services. Most companies, whether they have years of experience, are a new start-up, thriving or not, have the same financial challenges -- one of them is having to WAIT months to get paid on Accounts Receivables.
Factoring allows you to sell your Accounts Receivables (Invoices) at a discounted rate of the total value. When your customers have paid the invoices, you also receive the Rebate Reserve minus the Funding Source Company's Fee. Ask yourself the following questions and if the answer is YES to any or all of them, we are the answer to your financial needs.
"Avoid depreciating slow payments, collect DEBT-FREE CASH Now!"
If your business is already very prosperously profitable …
- Let us ask you one question: Is there anything wrong with allowing us, Profit Increase Funding LLC. , to help your business make MORE money?
- No matter how much money your business is earning, it can always earn MORE, and MORE is MORE and MORE is better, unless you have something against your business making MORE money or increasing its cash flow.
If you are already factoring …
- We can LOWER your Factoring rates, save your business even MORE money, and simultaneously increase your profits. Why pay MORE unnecessarily?
- Switch over to Profit Increasing Funding and allow us to show you even MORE of the LATEST Factoring techniques that your business can use to save even MORE money.
Call us if …
- You have recently turned down prospective accounts due to the lack of working capital.
- Your business has hit a brick wall from the inability to obtain loan financing from banks.
- You want to completely avoid the debt and dependency of obtaining bank financing but continue to grow and prosper.
You want to reserve your pre-existing bank-line of credit for "as needed" situations.
Study "How Factoring Works" in the outlined procedures below and apply the results to what you want for your business.
HOW FACTORING WORKS
- The Funding Source Company advances up to 95% of the invoice CASH amount to your business.
- The Funding Source Company holds a small percentage of the invoice CASH amount as a Reserve.
- The Funding Source Company assumes the right to receive payment on the invoice(s).
- Your customer and/or vendor submit payment to the Funding Source Company (but ONLY on the accounts receivables you have decided to Factor with us).
Once an invoice is paid off in full, the Funding Source Company Rebates your business the Reserve CASH amount minus the Funding Source Company's small fee!!!
If you want to grow and earn LARGER profits -- ACT NOW!!
The sooner you act, the sooner you can start receiving these highly profitable benefits.
Factoring is a valuable business management technique.
You get the CASH you need NOW to …
- Meet current expenses, including payroll and other operating costs
- Purchase additional inventory to increase sales volume and profits
- Fund expansion and growth plans
- Take advantage of early payment discounts offered by your suppliers
- Respond immediately to seasonal demands and promotional opportunities
THIS SOLUTION IS NOT A LOAN AND DOES NOT CREATE A DEBT!!!
A bank loan increases your expenses by the amount of interest incurred and reduces the bottom-line value of your business. Loans from banks or other lending institutions require collateral, limited by your hard assets.
Factoring is not a loan, so THERE IS NO DEBT TO REPAY!
Study the following statistical diagram below and apply the results to what you want for your business.
BENEFITS OF FACTORING
Cost of Goods
Cost of Factoring
DISCLAIMER: “Profit Increase Funding LLC” is not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser. Profit Increase Funding LLC is a Private International Consulting Business. Profit Increase Funding LLC makes no warranties or representations. All due diligence is the responsibility of the investor. This website is NEVER TO BE CONSIDERED A SOLICITATION FOR ANY PURPOSE in any form or content. You have visited this website because you were seeking Consulting Services. If you choose to contact Profit Increase Funding, Inc., you hereby acknowledge this warning and disclaimer. If acknowledgment is not accepted, Recipient must leave this website.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER: For all that are now visiting this website and may again visit it in the future, know that Profit Increase Funding LLC periodically examines and occasionally updates the informational content of our website. But even though we do that, sometimes the details of our website change from time to time. Therefore, pertaining to the accuracy, topicality, and comprehensiveness of our website, there can be no guarantee or liability that can be assumed or applied from or because of it.